After the proposal, what’s more romantic than a wedding? Well, it just might be a destination wedding.
With the proper preparation, a couple can tie the knot almost anywhere these days, including a cruise ship. For many couples in North America however, the choice of venue is often a beautiful beach on an Island resort in the Caribbean. For this article I will concentrate on the island of Jamaica and specifically the gorgeous Couples resorts of Tower Isle and San Souci, both in Ochio Rios, and Couples Negril and Swept Away, these latter two located in Negril.
Each of these Couples resorts (and they are just that – no singles. no children) offers a different wedding setting from a beach wedding of Swept Away to a private island wedding from Couples Tower Isle, a Garden setting from Couples Negril , and a traditional gazebo wedding at Sans Souci. There can be just the two of you whereupon the wine, cake, bouquet/boutinierre, music, wedding planner, officiate, & more are complimentary with your 6 night special stay. Or invite your family and friends along to celebrate your joy with various wedding packages to choose from. Nothing is forgotten or overlooked. Romance is their speciality.
The best reasons for a Jamaica Couples wedding:
- The setting –need we say more?
- The packages of services. These cover all the “ basics”, with the services of a wedding planner too.
- The ability to enhance your ceremony and reception to next level from the choice and quantity of flowers, to live musical entertainment, to the reception and or cocktail party. And there are many additional professional photography packages to choose from to capture your memories for a lifetime.
- Spa services and beauty salons are not forgotten in the mix – all four resorts have them so you can look relaxed and as glamorous or laid back as you wish on your big day.
- Your friends and family can enjoy not only your wedding but a wonderful vacation on a beautiful Caribbean island. The memories they’ll take home!
- No travel planning for your honeymoon on top of wedding planning – it can all be enjoyed right there at the resort. These resorts are amazingly all inclusive with all manner of water sports (including unlimited scuba diving), golf and tennis, gourmet dining with premium brand drinks, great nightlife, and popular area excursions on the menu. Have breakfast in bed ( it’s your honeymoon!) as it included with in room dining .
With your wedding, your guests and your honeymoon all taken care of for you, there is nothing to do but relax and enjoy some of the best days of your life with the people who are the dearest to you as a couple. You’ll truly be the envy of your friends who have chosen the very stressful option of planning, and planning – and planning ! – their traditional wedding at home.
Here are a few wedding photos from my daughter’s recent marriage at Couples Swept Away. You can see how beautiful the setting, and the skill of the photographer. And how happy this destination wedding was for the lucky couple.